Understanding Vinyl Vertical Lines and When to Use ThemJune 24, 2021
The distinctive lines of vinyl vertical blinds give a pleasing and unique curved appearance to your windows, complementing your room decor. These blinds are an ideal alternative to traditional drapes as treatments for sliding patio doors and large windows. Made of durable PVC, they can withstand harsh temperatures and weather conditions, even if you open and close doors and windows frequently.
The precise, curved lines of these vinyl vertical blinds provide a smooth, tight-fitting closure covering your windows and doors. They offer greater privacy and light control than standard flat blinds designs. These blinds are currently obtainable in a wide array of colours, including rich, vibrant tones, refreshing pastels and jewel hues. For a more elegant style, you can also select these blinds in jacquard fabrics or luxurious embossed prints.
Important Recommendations for Using Vinyl Vertical Blinds
When installing vinyl vertical blinds in your home or office interiors, window treatment experts recommend the following tips:
- S-shaped slats. Choosing S-shaped slats for your vinyl vertical blinds renders a more graceful draped and flowing effect that can enhance your living room or bedroom.
- Wand Control. By choosing wand control, you can operate your blinds with ease without unattractive cords or chains. While cords and chains may tangle or fray, the wand offers a smooth, simple operation for your convenience.
- Design Line Valance. This simply designed yet stylish valance is included with most standard vinyl vertical blinds. For a more artfully crafted look, you may prefer traditional, transitional or visions valances.
- BackStacker Feature. This feature lets the slats of the blinds stack at the window edge, which gives you a full, unobstructed view from your windows. It also offers a neat, precise appearance, which can enhance the entire room’s decor.
- Alternate Stacking. Vinyl verticals can be designed for central window stacking. They also can be customised to split from the centre as they open. Your preference should be based on the type of doors or windows on which you are installing these blinds. You should also decide how important having a full outside view from your windows or doors is to you.
These unique and stylish blinds are both aesthetically pleasing to the eye and practical for everyday use. With easy wand operation, they stay in good operating condition. The blinds offer fashionable yet not overstated appearance that can complement and enhance many different modes of room decor. They are also suitable for use in virtually any room of your home or business setting.
When you consult our experts at Imaj Curtains and Blinds located in Campbellfield, Victoria, you will receive excellent advice, designs and installation services for stylish and practical vinyl vertical blinds in your home or office. Our experienced team of professionals will guide you in selecting the perfect blinds designs to bring new fashion and flair to your room interiors.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO